Thursday 22 October 2015

The perfect liquid matte lip vinyl

The perfect liquid mate lip vinyl has finally been invented!!! Thanks to Yardley !!!

With it's high impact  colour and 24 hour ultra - matte finish you honestly do not need any other matte lipstick in your makeup bag.



It's non-stickey, keeps your lips popping, moist and most importantly it stays all day long. It applies very much like a vinyl, all glossy and smooth but dries down to a classy matte finish. I apply about two layers and then I’m all set until it’s time to take it off. 

Available in 6 beautiful shades (Femme fatale, Killer Pink, Miss Mauve, Rambling Rose, Electric Tangerine, Engine Red) with my favourite  being Engine Red. 


They retail for R100 at Edgards-  that's  where I got mine and I'm  going back for more.

Time to paint the town red!!!