Tuesday 17 November 2015

Sensodyne Complete Protection Completes Me

Sensodyne Complete Protection

A true life saver !!!

Firstly, I loved it from the minute I received the package from Beauty Bulletin www.beautybulletin.com.The packaging is quite unique and classy I would say. Definitely made for someone who wants something extra out of their toothpaste.



I could feel it working from the minute it touched my mouth. It's so gentle and smooth on your teeth. It leaves breathe fresher for longer and also minimal plaque build up. Since using Sensodyne Complete Protection I have not been using my mouthwash and it's not even a big deal. Sensodyne Complete Protection is definitely equivalent to a toothpaste and a mouthwash.


I've notices whitening after four days of use, no other toothpaste has done this for me before. I absolutely love that its to sensitive on your entire mouth. It's made for a queen.

A huge thanks to Beauty Bulletin for introducing me to Sensodyne! I'm hooked for life.